Blue Ridge Bike Fest – Camping Information
Must purchase a ticket to the event in order to purchase a camping space.
Camping: ALL prices below are for Friday and Saturday nights. Individual night rates are not available. Prices include space and portable bathroom units only. No hookups. Septic service will be available on Saturday for an additional fee. Must show event ticket’s when checking in for camping. The DEADLINE TO PURCHASE CAMPING IS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH. IT CAN NOT BE PURCHASED ON SITE THE DAYS OF THE EVENT.
Tent camping space: 20’ x 30’ – $40 for 2 people per space. Or $60 for 4 people per space.
Camper/RV spaces 30’ x 60’ – $175
VIP Camper/RV spaces 30’ x 60’ (Very Limited) $250 *Prime location. Includes septic service on Saturday 9/29.
· No open fires; this includes burn barrels and other contained fires, such as charcoal grills.
· No golf carts or ATV-type vehicles
· No fireworks
· No weapons
. Alcohol consumption prohibited in camping areas
· No glass
· Pets must be on leash at all times
· Keep fire lanes/roadways open at all times; vehicles blocking these areas will be towed at the owner’s expense
· Trash must be contained at all times. Use barrels and on-site dumpster to dispose of trash.
· State and County rules must be obeyed
· No dumping waste or wastewater onto ground
*Quiet Hours: Midnight-6AM. Loud music, motorcycle revving, large gatherings and unruly behavior is prohibited. Use of generators is prohibited during these hours.
* Please be aware that in the event of severe weather, the campground may not provide adequate protections; remember safety is your personal responsibility.
* Motor Mile Speedway & Dragway / Blue Ridge Bike Fest reserves the right to add or change rules without notice. Any decision interpreting or forcing policies is at the discretion of venue/promoter officials. Offenders are subject to ejection without refund.